83-85 Main St. Built and owned by local contractor L.R. Hopkins in 1891 and housed dry goods stores ‘til 1961. Stamped galvanized sheet metal façade. 2nd floor once home of elite Tioughnioga Club; later altered to a mezzanine in 2nd floor front. Top floors used by Masons with rear of 3rd a 2-story ballroom. Name & date above cornice removed pre-1950.